Saturday, February 7, 2009











Okay this ws supposed to be the next lot but it will actually be the first lot LOL...one day i will work blogger out
alrighty....
1 is dh and me...i had to use song lyrics from a movie in my title...but what i forgot was that i had to use a sketch and brads as well *sigh* i dont mind i scraplifted this from Belinda Venables blog,....thanks B,,,its a take of your pretend LO.
2 unfinished lo of you gorgeous family.....i cant believe how tall the kids are....leigh is 180cms tall...
3Dh and me again this is a challenge from Scrap Savvy i think *oops*...i had to chose a set of lyrics from a choice of three...i chose, Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.....he is my soul mate and he has seen me broken as well as fixed:)
4 a lo for ASJ this month....Kate Mason is the jackee....first time ive entered this comp:)
and thats it for another few months LOL

1 comment:

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Char,

The LO's look great!

Good to see you yesterday too.

xx