Friday, January 11, 2008

Some challenge Layouts to share





Okay so im back, there are a few things in the pipeline regarding my last post withthe 365 day and overlooked work.

We are to take a photo of pur favourite coffee mug so i shall so that later today and upload to the blog in question.

I have actually been doing some scrapping, i have completed a couple of challenges. I would like to get back into scrapping because i think i am in a rut and have lsot interest a little.

Bit of a shame really but here is what i have done.

In no particular order because blogger likes to upload however it likes, you can play matchies:)

Okay the HOPE lo is a pic of my DS taken at the age of about 20moths old. It was for a blind challenge on http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/index.php this is a really cool fun site and i enjoy visiting it.

The next lo is an Inspirational Challenge Layout from Julie also at Scrap Therapy. We had to visit a site and choose a picture that inspired us and do a layout from it. This one didnt take me long as i just loved the textured look from the jacket and the red was very striking as well http://www.livingcreatively.com.au/Default.aspx

The layout siblings was just done because i loved the photo and although i have already scrapped it i wanted to do it again. I lashed out and brought some of the Kaisercraft papers. I havent brought anything for ages as i am scared ive lost interest...but maybe im bored with the stuff in my stash, and there certainly isn't alot in it i can tell you......anyone want to send me a RAK so i can pretend im on a design team:)? Haha

The final layout Our Girl is a favourite of mine, it is an older layout (within 12 months old) but i have found and embraced that thing called white space. I also challenged myself to use up my stash, well some of it anyway.
Hope you enjoy what i have to share here. I would LOVE it if you could leave a comment on my blog or layouts.
Have a great week Charxx

1 comment:

Manon Keir said...

Hi Char. Lovely LO's!!
What exactely is a 365 day blog challenge??

xx Manon