Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome!

This blog is purely for me and my scrapbooking.

I am aiming to do the 365 day blog challenge.

There is another blog challenge called overlooked which will help with the day to day musings with hints and prompts....LOL i hope , any way i am really looking forward to 2008 and what it is going to bring me and consequently my family.

Im not promising anything and not going to stress if nothing happens. My life will soon be hectic but at the moment i have a little time.

I am also contemplating a life journal. This i am really looking forward to doing......i want to buy a diary (probably) and use each days page for my life musings including a picture and some journalling per day.

So if you stumble over this litte blog then welcome and please say hello......nothing worse than seeing people have visited but no one wants to leave a hello note:)

Cya Char

No comments: